Happy Valentine’s Day! Here’s a list of ways to give someone a treat that isn’t candy!
- A massage
- Do something for someone they can’t do themselves (change their oil, clean their house, wash their car)
- A small gift, like a scarf or vase
- A weekend getaway to somewhere special
- Music – CDs or MP3s
- Take them for a walk or hike somewhere scenic
- Make someone a healthy, supportive dinner
- Write a letter clearly saying how you feel about them and what you love about them
- Take them to a movie or theater performance
What else? What other ways do you show someone you love that you care, and doesn’t involve giving them candy?