I’m pleased you’re here. Here are some links to a few of my favorite articles here. I hope you enjoy them and find them helpful.
- Recordkeeping for Weight Loss and Weight Management – Biggest, best tool I know.
- Base Metabolic Rate and Me – How to find your daily number and work with it.
- Feeling Deprived is No Way to Go Through Life – Maximize feelings of satiety while reducing your overall caloric intake!
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – Employing Environmental Control to reduce my reliance on will-power.
- The Silver Bullet Theory – Why failing at multiple diets doesn’t mean YOU are a failure – THEY are.
And here are a couple that I hope can be useful right now, during the holiday season:
- The Holiday Festive Eating Season – The holidays are all about eating – here are some strategies to minimize the damage.
- Indoor Exercise that doesn’t involve the gym – When it’s cold outside, stay in to work out.
I hope you enjoy these and find them useful. I welcome your comments and suggestions! Thanks for stopping by.